The EqualEngineers Student Ambassador programme is a great opportunity to gain experience in activities outside normal academic education.
This voluntary role will allow you to develop and improve new and existing skills that will be beneficial in applications for scholarships, placements or employment.
About the role
- Represent EqualEngineers at your University and help us link-up with students
- Share EqualEngineers student-focussed information and events both on campus and on social media
- Give us feedback and guidance on events and services for engineering students
- Actively take part in the EqualEngineers Mentoring Academy supporting disadvantaged school pupils
- Publish your own blog posts or articles on the EqualEngineers website
Benefits and rewards
- Exclusive insight sessions with EqualEngineers Corporate Partners
- Access to employability training throughout the duration of your degree
- Receive mentoring from an engineering mentor from one of the EqualEngineers Corporate Partners
- Play an active role in shaping the future of the engineering profession
- Virtual Onboarding and Welcome Event: Wednesday 2nd September | 11:00-12:30
Please submit your EqualEngineers Student Ambassador application below.
Applications close on Friday 31st July 2020.