We are currently working with ExxonMobil who have operated in the UK for more than 135 years. They are best known today for the marketing of their Esso fuels and Mobil 1 lubricants and for petrochemicals. With refining and chemical operations in the UK, they operate the UK’s biggest private pipeline network and retain a non-operated share in a number of fields in the North Sea.
ExxonMobil are looking to recruit Trainee Process Operators to join the team at the integrated Fawley Refinery and Chemical Complex in Hampshire, where you’ll discover an intricate mass of valves, towers, exchangers and pipes, offering endless opportunities to challenge and extend your skills every day. You will join a team committed to producing the energy and chemical products that are essential to modern life, economic development and improved standards of living, while protecting our people, the environment and the well-being of communities where we operate.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting & fault diagnosis.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Operating procedure & job pack updates.
- Incident / emergency response.
- No prior Training or similar experience required.
- Hold a minimum of a C / 4 grade GCSE (or equivalent) in both English Language, Mathematics and Science.
- Hold a valid driving license permitting you to drive a manual car in the United Kingdom.
- Have a willingness to work at height, in appropriate safety equipment (including breathing apparatus) and undertake shift work.
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including a starting salary of £31,265.
- As Trainee’s move to fully rotating shift, they will receive an additional £12,833 shift allowance.
- After 12 – 18 months in the Company, a fully qualified Process Operator can expect a range of opportunities to progress and be promoted, including in the areas of Panel Operation, Event Coordination and Supervisory remits. Variable opportunities for overtime also available.
Training, beginning in January 2024
- A 10-12 week classroom based school, providing an overview of process operations at the Fawley Site
- Modular site based learning on an operational unit, to learn the specifics of the equipment that you will be operating (including shift exposure)
- New recruits will be a fully-qualified Shift Operator within a year of joining. For applicants without prior attainments, the program is run as an apprenticeship under the Science Manufacturing Process Operative Standard (SMPO). You will earn a nationally-recognized certification upon completion.
Click the link and apply now! https://exxonmobil.co/3Ob6IT8
But first, follow the instructions on how to apply and have the best chance to be selected!