We are working with a global leader formed over 40+ years ago and growing to a team of over 25,000 individuals that specializes in serving customers in a range of industries with highly complex products and demanding regulatory environments.
The client has big plans in place and are currently looking for 2x Test Technicians to be responsible for operating production test equipment, troubleshoot and repair defective products, maintain test equipment, monitor test performance and yield information, and provide technical support to other focus factory personnel in South East Scotland.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Adapts to changes (work plan, priority and management decision) in the work environment.
- Supports improvement initiatives and participates actively to improve work environment (example 5S).
- Looks for opportunities to improve work productivity and efficiency.
- Able to work cooperatively in a team & cross functional team(s) as needed.
- Able to maintain a level temperament in a stressful environment.
- Openly and proactively shares information, knowledge & experience with co-workers.
- Willing to take on additional assignments.
- Competent in required job knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks.
- Able to apply new work requirements with minimal supervision.
- Is up to date on all certifications and training requirements for role.
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree is required; an Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Multiple related experiences are preferred.
- The employee must successfully complete all internal training courses offered by the company necessary to do the job.