We are working with a global leader formed over 40+ years ago who is growing to a team of over 25,000 individuals that specialises in serving customers in a range of industries with highly complex products and demanding regulatory environments.
The client has big plans in place and are looking for Test Engineers to join the engineering team in South East Scotland to provide technical direction on test and inspection equipment and supporting test processes across the Design and Development, Supply Chain Solutions, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing and Aftermarket Services.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Conduct Assembly Test Instruction development and training.
- Guide New Customer/Product Introductions.
- Adhere to global Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions.
- Support and Lead Test ECO Implementation.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering is required; a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering Technologies or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Multi-site or multi-customer experience highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820, a plus.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools, a plus.