We are working with a global leader formed over 40+ years ago and growing to a team of over 25,000 individuals that specialises in serving customers in a range of industries with highly complex products and demanding regulatory environments.
The client has big plans in place and are looking for Supervisor Test Engineers to join the engineering team in South East Scotland to provide technical direction on test and inspection equipment and supporting test processes across the Design and Development, Supply Chain Solutions, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing and Aftermarket Services
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Professional development of test resources, including. training and mentorship.
- Lead new customer/product introductions and related test transition activities.
- Manage functional test processes and performance; drive continuous improvement projects.
- Manage project ownership, technical resource allocation and activities.
- Support the development of test and inspection strategies and test specific quote requests.
- Implementation of industry and user group standards, adhere to global SOP and WI.
- Lead development and documentation of best practices related to functional test through SOP and WI.
- Manage test acceptance and test equipment validation/qualification activities.
- Support technology roadmap development and implementation of test strategies.
- Support transition of new testing methods and implementation of changes.
- Support test equipment calibration and preventive maintenance program.
- Support manufacturing test processes and failure analysis activities.
- Support test, inspection and troubleshooting productivity solutions.
- Support long term capacity planning.
- Support implementation of ECOs.