We are working with a global leader formed over 40+ years ago and growing to a team of over 25,000 individuals that specialises in serving customers in a range of industries with highly complex products and demanding regulatory environments.
The client has big plans in place and are currently looking for a Supervisor – Functional Test to provide overall leadership and manage the performance, activities and development of test resources responsible for functional test processes.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Lead professional development of test resources, incl. training and mentorship.
- Lead new customer/product introductions and related test transition activities.
- Manage functional test processes and performance; drive continuous improvement projects.
- Manage project ownership, technical resource allocation and activities.
- Support the development of test and inspection strategies and test specific quote requests.
- Implementation of industry and user group standards, adhere to global SOP and WI.
- Development and documentation of best practices related to functional test through SOP and WI.
- Manage test acceptance and test equipment validation/qualification activities.
- Support technology roadmap development and implementation of test strategies.
- Support transition of new testing methods and implementation of changes.
- Support test equipment calibration and preventive maintenance program.
- Support manufacturing test processes and failure analysis activities.
- Support test, inspection and troubleshooting productivity solutions.
- Support long term capacity planning.
- Support implementation of ECOs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Related experience is required but an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.