We are working with a global leader formed over 40+ years ago and growing to a team of over 25,000 individuals that specializes in serving customers in a range of industries with highly complex products and demanding regulatory environments.
The company has major plans in place and are looking for Quality Technicians to join the team in Livingston to be involved with and responsible for printed circuit board assemblies during the prototype cycle using SMD and PTH technology in addition to being responsible for assuring all customer and company quality expectations are being satisfied at all manufacturing and inspection process steps.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Adapts to changes (work plan, priority and management decision) in the work environment.
- Supports improvement initiatives and participates actively to improve work environment
- Able to work cooperatively in a team & cross functional team(s) as needed.
- Openly and proactively shares information, knowledge & experience with co-workers.
- Willing to take on additional assignments.
- Leading printed circuit board repair (outsourcing/Tech. assessment)
- Leading quality plan implementation through data compilation and analysis.
- Support Customer Returned Goods functions and support Failure Analysis and help guide process improvement activity.
- A minimum of an Associate degree is required or related experience in a similar role or industry.
- The employee must successfully complete all internal training courses offered by the company necessary to do the job.
- Online learning and formal development programs
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced pension contributions
- 33 days of annual leave (inclusive of Public Holidays)
- Paid family leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Volunteer time off
- Life assurance
- Occupational Health
- Vision care discounts
- Company Sick Pay scheme