Mental Health First Aid Half Day (Adult) Training Course
March 5 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm£99
This half day course is an introductory 3 hour session to raise awareness of mental health.
What will you learn?
- An understanding of how mental health and how to challenge stigma.
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues.
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health.
- Confidence to interact with someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
- Insight into the two-day course and the benefits of becoming a Mental Health First Aider.
Who should come?
This session is extremely useful for anybody who is looking to understand and improve their knowledge and confidence about mental health.
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 25 people per course, so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
What do you get?
You will get an MHFA manual to keep and refer to whenever you need it. When you complete the session, you will receive a certificate to say you are MHFA Aware.
We look forward to welcoming you at the event!