Join us in embracing inclusivity within engineering. Welcome to the EqualEngineers Neurodiversity Network – a dynamic forum dedicated to fostering support for and understanding of those who are neurodivergent. Our aim is to create a safe place of acceptance for neurodivergent engineers amongst their neurotypical peers. We wish to include those who have been formally diagnosed neurodivergent and those who are self-diagnosed (lived experience), and we also keen to include their allies and family members too.
Why you should join our Network
EqualEngineers’ ambition is to provide support to neurodivergent engineers. We also aim to raise awareness and acceptance of neurodiversity amongst those who are neurotypical.
Some of the activities and points of discussion that will be undertaken by our group will be:
- Celebrating the advantages of neurodiversity to engineering in the workplace and society;
- Increasing awareness and acceptance of neurodiversity in engineering;
- Removing the stigma and the sense of isolation in the workplace and society;
- Understanding and combating the challenges and issues that neurodivergent engineers facing daily in the workplace;
- Educating employers and professional bodies about the importance of neurodiversity; and
- Spotlighting positive role models amongst neurodivergent engineers.