EqualEngineers #EngTech Network Leaders Conference 2018
In partnership with Siemens and the Institution of Engineering & Technology
EqualEngineers connects inclusive organisations with diverse talent, and employee network leaders play a key role in paving the way forward in culture transformation. Their leadership is critical to the success of their networks. Often, they are the beacons of light championing the need for proactive supporters across their business.
This can sometimes become waring, and network leaders can risk becoming worn out taking on this burden of responsibility if not supported correctly. Through our work with multiple engineering and technology organisations, we see common themes. Therefore, we have convened this inaugural conference to bring together 150 network leaders from a diverse range of engineering and technology companies, which we hope will become a landmark event. Our objectives are to:
- Share strategies on operating methods which work
- Inform how to build network of allies and drive engagement of wider workforce
- Connect and empower network leaders across engineering and technology
- Establish a platform for future cross-industry collaboration
The event will comprise a series of panel discussions, as well as workshops covering the following topics:
Session 1 (Opening Plenary) – D&I Leadership Panel – State of the Union
Session 2: Hidden Engineers – Making the invisible, visible
Session 3: Intersectionality & Positive Action – Good practice from other sectors
- Culture: Linking Diversity & Inclusion to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Exclusively Inclusive: Engaging the Majority to Build Effective Allies as a Force for Good
- Maintaining Network Group Momentum and Establishing a Brand within the Business
A pre-conference questionnaire will be sent out week commencing 2nd July 2018 as a diagnostic tool to see key issues to cover to help inform the conversations.
Detailed Agenda to follow.
Networking Reception (Sponsorship Opportunity available)
From 18:00, Thursday 6th September 2018
08:30 – 16:30, Friday 7th September 2018
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel, Free Trade Hall, Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5GP
Delegate rate (no overnight accommodation): £200
Including overnight accommodation (bed & breakfast): £350
Prices are exclusive of VAT.