Graduate Vacancies: 100+ (2018)
Internships: 100+ (2018)
What does your organisation do?
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
What area(s) / disciplines of engineering and technology do you recruit?
- Project management
- Customer services & support
- Information management
Top 5 tips for applying for a role at Airbus
- Your CV should make you stand out in a pool of candidates that have similar profiles to you.
- Your cover letter should always be tailored to each individual job application.
- At Airbus, interviews are a two-way process. They are an opportunity for us to learn more about you and for you to discover more about working at Airbus, so come with your questions prepared!
- Prepare in advance – research the company and role fully. Think about what motivated you to apply.
- Plan your route to any selection activities, arrive on time, bring all required documents.